Sunday, November 9, 2008

Churchy Setlists

Being that I am a worship leader, I figured I would share what songs we're singing in our church every Sunday.  Today we sang:
Your Love Is Strong
Living for Your Glory
How He Loves
All I Need Is You

Matt spoke today about how politics don't solve problems, but people do and how a new president is not what we need, but rather a radical, earth-shaking faith in the creator.  He challenged us reexamine the things we expect from our elected leaders, and to instead expect those things of ourselves, and ask God to move forcefully in those areas.

Jesus didn't come to Earth to become king.  He was already the creator...They were aiming a bit low with their expectations.  We don't need political change or a new political party in control.  We need Jesus...and that's all.

Also, if anything I said up there doesn't make sense, it's because I'm in the middle of a migraine here.

No comments: