Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two Things for this Morning

One:  I wrote and filmed If Only These Arms Could Reach Across This Empty Space (the first the 10 word 3 minute songs)yesterday.  Unfortunately, I cannot find the cable that goes with the camera, so I have yet to upload the song to my computer.  Soon enough I'll get it up there.

Two: On this, the first day of my twenty-fifth year, I quit my job.  I told them I'd keep showing up until the project to which I've been assigned for the last year and 4 months is over.  (That should be in about 2 weeks.)

What's next?

5 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you! Happy Birthday!! I was looking for your email to send you a message but you found me first!

Hope your day is goin' great, see ya Sunday!

Sarah Faith said...

yes, what IS next?

Sarah Faith said...

(you know, youre gonna really mess people up, tellin' em this is the first day of your twenty fifth year. all...5 of us who occasionally read this, that is. but im down with it. ive got the 411. i know the truth. and apparently it shall set me free. or so ive read...)

Saurus said...

I've already lived 24 years. I'm on to the 25th.

Sarah Faith said...

yes i know.
im just saying it sounds weird to say it that way.
its clever.
but maybe too clever for the general populace.