Monday, October 29, 2007

There should be an audible beautifully sweeping score at all moments in my life.

Lately, I've made a few car-related decisions.

I bought a car in August, and I just finalized the sale of my old car this morning.

Let me tell you, in both cases there was an internal struggle of grand scale raging within me. I'm talking good vs. evil/empire vs. rebellion/Roy Munson vs. Ernie McCrackin type struggle.

So far, I'm pretty sure I came out on top in both battles (I got a great deal buying and a decent deal selling), but seeing as how I'm a keen observer, I couldn't help but notice that no triumphal theme music played in the background in the post transaction excitement. (There's also never any laugh track played after my particularly hilarious jokes and hijinx, but that's a different matter altogether.)

Somebody call Hans Zimmer and get him to look into this. I need more french horns and violas in my life.

No comments: