Friday, November 14, 2008

Last Day

Today is my last day of wasting my time between the hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm Monday-Friday.

It's not my last day of work.  I like to think that my work is just starting.  I'll work fewer hours to be sure, but I'm going to cram much more work into those hours.

I've spent most of the day so far cleaning out my office, and distributing stuff to the people that need it after I'm gone.

It feels more like vacation than the end.  I wonder what it will feel like after next week.

3 comments:

Sarah Faith said...

i look forward to seeing whats next for you...

how was the mini bible study after practice on wednesday?

d a n i e l l e said...

I'm proud of you.

Saurus said...

In order (it's crucial that they go in order or things get weird at the end):
Me too.

It was great. Maybe you'll show up for the next one. kidding. We miss you when you're not there. I can't wait to hear the songs that you and Carrie have been working on.

Thanks, cutie.